Come as you are!
You don’t have to dress up or pretend.
This is a safe environment for regular people to explore faith in community.
We celebrate together from 10:00 – 11:15, and people often stick around to fellowship with one another after service in our annex and courtyard while enjoying some light refreshments and snacks.
- Check-in children: at the designated area. Just ask, and one of our kind members will point you in the right direction.
- We have 3 separate age groups who rotate between lesson, games, craft and snack.
- There is a clean and safe nursery, and a few areas for parents with infants, but any age is welcome to sit in the adult service.
- Worship in Music: Our worship is contemporary and relaxed. Everyone is welcome to join in, or simply listen and enjoy.
- Communion: We celebrate and remember Christ’s sacrifice through the taking of Communion. Each week you will have the opportunity to take a small piece of bread and cup of grape juice as we celebrate as a larger church family.
- Collection of offering: and prayer requests.
- A teaching from God’s Word: We spend time digging into God’s word to learn more about what it looks like to be a disciple of Jesus.